- a bachelor or masters student in Urbanism, Architecture or related;
- registered at an university or have a scholarship;
- experienced with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and SketchUp, Revit is an asset;
- fluent in English and/or Dutch;
- proactive and good in communication skills
- an internship for a period of 4-6 months for at least 32 hours per week;
- internship remuneration;
- varied work in an enthusiastic team;
- a pleasant working environment overlooking the IJ waters in Amsterdam.
- You are closely involved and will contribute to part of the projects by design studies, strong visualization and/or preparation of presentations.
- You are willing to gain as much experience as possible in projects from concept phase to realization.
Are you interested?
Send us your CV with your motivation and portfolio to the attention of Berend Hoffmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting date is to be decided, but preferably on the short term.